National Law University Delhi has graded 2nd Best Law University in 2017, 2018, and 2019, according to NIRF-MHRD India Ranking. Being a ten-year-old University, National Law University is counted and compared among national and international law universities because of its research development activities. National Law University Delhi runs more than sixteen research centers in its vicinity. Research Centers are committed to taking social and economic issues. The Research Centers, during their course of the research, generate quality research reports, publications, reviews, and other scholarly papers.
Message from Vice Chancellor's Desk
Justice T.P.S. Chawla Library is an indispensable part of the National Law University Delhi. The Library has been developed with the motto to serve its students and faculty, facilitating best and incomparable access to hybrid resources supporting legal education pedagogy and high class of research. VIDYA GYAN SANGHRAH @ NLUD is a showcase to visualize the intellectual assets of the University. Let the world be benefited from the quality research outcome of the NLUD Research activities.
National Law University Delhi, under its NLUD Press, has published numerous publications, including conference proceedings, reports, books, and monographs. National Law University Delhi publishes four academic journals namely Journal of National Law University Delhi, Journal of Victimology and Victim Justice, The Journal of Legal studies formerly known NLUD Student Law Journal and International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance. Sage Publication maintains the first two journals. After completing the embargo period of three years, the Journals are free and may be provided to the general public under open access.
National Law University Delhi launches its institutional repository "VIDYA GYAN SANGHRAH @NLUD" for making comprehensive visibility of its research activities. The platform has been launched with the following objectives.
- Maintenance and storage of outcomes of Research Activities of National Law University Delhi at a common platform with efficient search mechanism.
- Collection of rule books including prospectus, newsletter and university hand books.
- Clustering of B.A. LL.B. research reports, LL.M. Dissertations and Ph.D. theses at a single point of loch.
- Knotting archival books and law reform reports available under open access, and public domain usable under copyright expired or left conditions.
- Visualization of Previous year question papers of B.A. LL.B. and LL.M. Students.
- Reservoir of select newspaper legal articles based on law subjects.
- Planning to provide access to Video Lectures delivered by legal luminaries including Professors, Judges, Advocates, and Administrators.
- Envisioning of papers published in Conference Proceedings of the Conferences/Workshops/ Seminar or Faculty Development Progarmmes organized by National Law University Delhi.